PROJOINT Porcelain Paving PRIMER – 20kg Tub
£37.50 per pack ex VAT
48 in stock
ProJoint Porcelain Primer
£37.50 per tub plus vat
£45.00 per tub including vat
NB – 1 to 5 tubs will incur a £17.50 plus vat delivery / carriage charge. For 6 tubs and over, delivery is free. Or if ordered with paving over £200, delivery is free too.
A high performance priming slurry for porcelain paving
ProJoint Porcelain Primer is an ultra-high polymer and fibre modified flexible primer with excellent workability and adhesion properties. As a single coat fast application, ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer promotes adhesion and control suction on difficult substrates such as porcelain, concrete, ceramic tiles, paving slabs or setts. Using the ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Primer enables the porcelain slabs or setts to be laid on a sand and cement bedding.
ProJoint Porcelain Primer is supplied in two 10kg bags to allow the bucket to act as the ideal mixing vessel with the simple addition of water.
- Single coat application to the underside of paving
- Enables the paving to be laid on sand and cement bedding
- Excellent workability and adhesion properties
- Suitable for brush or roller application
- Can be applied in low temperatures
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Two x 10kg bags contained within the lidded mixing tub
Approximate coverage per 20kg tub: 27.5m2 depending on the application method and paving porosity.
See our range of Paving Accessories here